- You will be greeted in a courteous and welcoming manner.
- You have the right to expect confidentiality at all times. A separate room is available for confidential matters. Prior notice is required.
- The doctors aim to see patients as soon as possible. Where appointments are made you will be seen within twenty minutes or informed of any delays.
- You have the right to information about your health and we encourage you ask questions.
- We operate flexible system whereby people can be seen on the same day wherever possible.
- You will be offered advice on how to maintain good health and avoid illness.
- We offer a comfortable environment including facilities for less able people, children must be under parental supervision at all times (the practice will not accept responsibility).